South Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney
Robert N. Agre
* The awards and accolades displayed on this website were issued to the attorneys, or the entire law firm by the respective providers of these honors. They are as follows, Martindale- Hubbell Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence 2018 and Super Lawyers®️. No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and U.S. Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 1985
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- Camden County Bar Association
- Member, Judicial Selection Committee
- Former Co-Chairman, Differentiated Case Management Committee (Criminal)
- Former Co-Chairman, Criminal Practice Committee
- Former Member, Committee on: Judiciary; Drug Court Organizational
- Former Member, Committee on Alternative Sanctioning
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New Jersey Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Former Trustee)
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association of Trial Lawyers
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Super Lawyers for ten consecutive years, from 2008 – 2017
- Camden County Professional Lawyer of the Year, 2012
- Article, Implications School Zone Drug Laws, The Barrister, 1997
- Delegate, Judicial Conference on Sanctioning and Probation
- Bar Panelist, Camden County Civil Division of Superior Court
- Former Member, C.R.I.M.E.S.
- Former Deputy Attorney General, New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice, 1981-1984
Agre & St. John practices law in Haddonfield, New Jersey and throughout Camden, Burlington, Salem, Cumberland and Gloucester Counties.